About Our Services
If you are having trouble paying for medical care, our team may be able to help you get health coverage from federal, state or county programs. We start with a screening process that uses a questionnaire designed to identify programs that may help cover your medical bills.
Once the screening is completed and a program is identified, we work with you to gather any information and documentation required, as well as complete any applications necessary to get you the needed funding.
Best of all – our services are free of charge!
How We Can Help You
- Assist you with the program application process
- Help you get access to care by finding sources that will fund your medical needs
- If necessary, contact doctors if we are successful in obtaining funding that may also cover your bills with that doctor
- Bilingual staff is available to help with translation needs
- Follow strict confidentiality guidelines
- Notify a hospital's billing department of approved applications
- Follow up on the status of all pending program applications
We provide communication assistance between program workers, hospital/physician billing departments and patients. We adhere to all confidentiality and privacy guidelines (HIPAA and Protected Health Information).
Health Insurance Marketplace
- Open Enrollment
- Special Enrollment
- Crime Victim Services
- Veteran Affairs
- Social Security Disability
- Indian Health Services
- County Indigent Funds
- Various local organizations
To conduct a thorough screening to identify potential program(s) to fund your medical needs while maintaining the utmost professionalism and confidentiality our clients deserve.
For an appointment or more information call (800) 353-1380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.