Access Health Information 24/7 with MyHealth
Access your health records online and manage your health 24/7 with Lutheran Health Network's MyHealth, our online patient portal.
It's a simple, secure, free and convenient way to:
- Review your records and even download, fax or email information
- Request provider appointments and prescription refills*
- View lab results and radiology reports
- Communicate with participating physician offices online*
- Review details of a hospital stay, including the reason for admission, as well as procedures, results and discharge summary
*Available in the new portal later this year, after the Lutheran Health Physicians offices convert to the new Cerner electronic health record system
A new MyHealth patient portal is being introduced in a phased approach through the end of 2018. It's part of Lutheran Health Network's new Cerner electronic health record system.
- Current patient portal users need to re-enroll for MyHealth as part of their first hospital service after Aug. 18, 2018. "Hospital services" may include lab draws, X-rays, MRIs, ER visits, inpatient stays, etc.
- If you have an existing Lutheran Health Network MyHealth portal (created prior to Aug. 18, 2018), health information related to Lutheran Health Physician provider offices will continue to be added to that portal until those provider offices convert to the new health record system.