We're glad to have you.
Next to our patients, our patients' friends and family members are the most important people we know. Spending time with someone who cares during a hospital stay stimulates smiles and lifts spirits—on both sides of the hospital bed. That's why we encourage visitors to come see us, sit, and stay awhile; it's a healthy experience for everyone.
10 a.m. – 8 p.m., daily
Intensive Care and Cardiac Care Units
Visitors are limited to immediate family members and are admitted only with permission from the nursing staff.
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Visitors of all ages are welcome, but prior arrangements for small children must be made with the nursing staff. Pets are also allowed to visit with prior arrangements made with the nursing staff.
8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Visitors of all ages are welcome.
12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Up to 2 immediate family members are allowed to remain with the patient at any hour on the day of the procedure.
10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- You can have a maximum of 2 visitors at any one time.
- Children under the age of 14 require special permission by the nursing staff to visit patient rooms, but are not allowed in the Outpatient Surgery Unit.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you've got a fever, cold, or any infection symptoms, please stay home.
- Bluffton Regional Medical Center is a tobacco–free campus. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Don't bring patients food or candies unless your attending doctor gives permission.
- Pets are allowed to visit the Continuing Care Unit, but prior arrangements must be made with the nursing staff.